Thursday, July 23, 2009

where I talk about updating, but don't really follow through

I love mornings like today: pre-storm sunlight filtering in through the windows is gray, and we lay tangled up in our sheets, sleepily nuzzling until I delicately extract myself to start the coffee brewing.

I've got book/movie reviews to write, but I'm beginning to see that's about all this blog has become; which isn't exactly what I wanted so I'm going to try to get better about it. Also, I'm still tossing around the idea of switching over to wordpress and taking my blog to a more-public venue (i.e. give my family/friends the name); with wordpress I can password-set any blogs I don't want any particular person/people to read. Although everyone can always ask for it....I'm just unsure, still debating
really.

Also, I think we're going to be traveling down to Savannah in a few weeks for the weekend to re-check out the city. Of course, the date we chose the only hostel in the city is closed for renovations, so we may or not be living out of our car. We'll see.

No comments: