Thursday, April 9, 2009

HOO-RAH!!!

Alright, yes, I know I'm several days late on this news, but I celebrated the night I found out; and now it's time to share. Are you ready for this???
It's extremely exciting!!!!

Here it is:

VERMONT LEGALIZES GAY MARRIAGE!!!!!!

yippee!!! This means the number of states that allow gay marriage in one week HAS DOUBLED!!

I cannot believe how well this bodes for the nation...I have such hope.

*************
In related news, albeit BAD news...apparently all those who oppose gay marriage have gotten quite scared at the liberal takeover for civil liberties and has launched this terrifying commercial to run for the next two months, up to eight times a day in California where Prop 8 is back on the table for revocation.
These people, man, I just want to know how it hurts them for other people to be happy. WHY does it bother them if their neighbour is gay?!?? Someone PLEASE explain it to me.

No comments: