Wednesday, September 19, 2007

busy busy like a bee...

To think that I've spent so many months with just my substitute job--which, by definition, is not steady work. It took so long for me to find a job that I thought I'd be happy with for several years and I find two almost immediately next to each other.

My luck with finding a job was so terrible that I thought nothing of applying to several places at the same time--and lo! I recieve two jobs that I really like at the same time!! TWO! The work is fun, they don't mind my camera job and I really liked my co-workers (my priorities in finding a job).

However, I've had to choose, and I chose the one where more money was offered, more strict scheduling was available, and where sneakers were not required.

AND I LOVE IT!!!

(plus, look at me, on the internet on company time.....you know, because nothing needs doing at this moment)



Next on the list, FIND A HOUSE!!!! ....or rather, keep on looking for one as we've been searching since July.

No comments: