Friday, March 13, 2009

a home for Sassafrass???

Rock Star and I have been tossing around several ideas of places we'd like to live (we're thinking about moving within the next 7-12 months) and Savannah, GA is near the top of the list...it may have just been bumped to absolute number one.
There has been a lot of debate in my home lately about how bad the economy is currently and how we may not have the means for a major move; or even if we had the means, would we be able to find jobs after we moved?
Last night while watching an old favourite (Drowning Mona) I slipped into the Savannah craigslisting for rentals--and they are fucking cheap!! Seriously, WAY WAY cheaper than I expected to find in that lovely city. SO and I found so many gorgeous places that were several hundred dollars cheaper than we were expecting to pay. Then, just on a whim I skimmed through the job listings too--found one for a guitar instructer and several office jobs that I would be able to do with ease.
...could it be a sign?
A friend of ours has gone down for the weekend and he's going to be bringing up some papers and apartment listings and other such things that may be helpful to us.

No comments: